Monday 20 April 2015

Yes I know it's been a while!

Hi Everyone,
It's been a while,lots of excuses but mainly one been finding Facebook a little easier,lots of pictures and not so much writing.
But over the last couple of months I've been doing some interesting things.
Lots of the usual stuff like being a mum,estates,opp shopping and endless house work ,but not enough time for sewing!
On a good note ,I'm involved in starting up an opp shop to raise money for my daughters school,which has reminded me of my corporate other life from nearly ten years ago.
So I've added photos of a couple of projects that I've been working on the first two are a dress made from vintage scraps and the third is a Doyley quilt made from damaged doileys that are to pretty to throw away.
So enjoy the photos and hopefully I will be back to regular blogging!
Cheers Lyn




Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment