Saturday 13 April 2013

Vintage watch parts upcycle

Hi Everyone,
Mr FV& C bought home lots of watch parts from an estate on Friday (along with lots of other great stuff) and asked me what he should do with them,easy lets make some Jewellery said I.
So on Saturday I spent the day creatively giving it a go. I'm really more comfortable with fabric and a sewing machine but always open to new ideas so this is what I did.
Raw material

4 boxes of it

photo watch bands with vintage lace and buckles

pendants and no 2 brooch

intact fobs

engraved watch scrabble watch photo watch

dial rings and necklace
So that was a great way to spend the afternoon, I hope you Like!
Cheers Lyn

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely and even better with a personal family photo. Such an original idea of using the watch faces with lace. How to choose ? Patent this idea Lyn ! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete