Saturday 11 February 2012

Making some stall changes

Hi everyone,over the last week or so I have been
flat out making some changes to my stalls in Dromana.

I'm really happy with the changes but not everyone is !


So I've decided to move my stalls to the Glen Waverley ,Second hand heaven and the Vintage shed to save myself from grief and to concentrate more on perfecting those centres.
 I will however be trading at Dromana for the next month. 
This will make the other centers better and brighter.
Please watch this space for photos and new and exciting stuff that I'm making and finding.
cheers lyn

1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely Lyn, it's a shame you don't have you Dromana stall anymore!!! Like you i will spend more time at merchandising the Glen stall it gets very busy down there now;) and thank you so much for your latest post i'm touched...

    ReplyDelete