Tuesday 25 September 2012

catch up post

Hi Everyone ,
Its been a flat out couple of weeks since I last had time to sit down and write a post.
Sorry about that !
However there is some good news,
Mr FV&C and I have had two deceased estates with lots of stock to process and some really nice items that are making there way to both The Vintage Shed and the Glen Waverly Antique centre.
I have also been sick (again!) and its school holidays and therefore we needed some well deserved family Time.
a pretty picture that's a keeper

The barn that was part of the country estate clean out.

Miss Grace,s new kerbside pick up tent.

enjoying the moment at the beach

can't you tell !

Dad crashed in the tent!

So I will take some more photo's of our finds and some of my latest lace creations. Cheers Lyn


No comments:

Post a Comment