Monday 6 May 2013

I need to have a Bex and a lie down !

Hi Everyone,
Its been a big day Miss Grace has been getting up at five o'clock most mornings since daylight savings has finished and so my day starts then , mainly because I can't go back to sleep!
 So there has been a bit of sewing and  house painting going on .
The house was painted a really ugly mushroom colour which looks really nice with the bricks but after six years of looking at it I'm a bit over it and we had to replace some guttering anyway so now I'm committed to painting the other three sides of the house.( and probably the fence too.)
 so it's a nice dark grey now, only 8 windows and the front door to go (fences can wait a little longer)
                                                                 Zips and Ric-rack
                                                      mothers day lavender sachet display
                                    all made from damaged Dolley's,hand towels and vintage bits
                                                            vintage metal zip throw
                                         I had a huge draw full of zips and more coming in from estates
It took me a while to figure out what to do with them,It will probably never sell ,and I'm really OK with that!
so it's me off for a bex and a lie down,I'm really rather tired!
                                                                          Cheers Lyn

2 comments:

  1. You creative one. Great use of zippers.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Zara for your comments !!!! Its nice to know my ramblings are being read by someone!cheers Lyn

    ReplyDelete