Friday 2 May 2014

Collection every couple of days# 42

Hi Everyone,
Eiffel Tower,the one building that signifies Paris and all things french.
These little guys are really small and I have lots of them scattered around the house.
I'm attracted to them for several reasons firstly my first name is actually Lynette and was chosen by my father and is a French name.secondly I have a love of all things french,hence the name of my buisness French Vintage and chic.

Thirdly when I did go to Paris when I was 16 I really wanted to go up into the Eiffel Tower but it was closed the day we were there! (Clearly never got over that one!)
My two favourites in this collection are the Victorian coin purse on the bottom left and the tiny brooch on the bottom right.
Such a beautiful city I would love to go back one day.
Cheers Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment