Monday 13 October 2014

Things I have been up to lately.

Hi Everyone,
It's been a long time since I posted last,the black dog has been following me along with computer malfunctions and a lack of enthusiasm for life generally.
So I'm looking for new collections a day to start up again,and slowly getting things together and starting to remember stories.
What I have also been doing is some more up cycling with old cigarette tins and bits and pieces that I have found along the way.
I suppose I call them story tins.
They involve a story from the photos that I find at estates and then they work from there and become an occasion or memory in these people's lives,who I don't know and have never met .

So I hope you like this idea,I have given a few away to friends who needed cheering up and the rest have gone to my new stall at the Hayshed at the Packinghouse complex in Tyabb.

Cheerio all Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment