Wednesday 31 October 2012

Live models for my lacys

Hi Everyone,
 I popped down to the vintage shed today to drop off some new stock and take down my latest selection of Lacy's that I had made yesterday, luckily Miss Megan and Miss Andrea were there to give us all a fashion parade.
Pretty smiles

Its great to see my work on people 

instead of a dress dummy!

Thanks Girls!

sorry about the blurry photos

Looked fine till I put on my glasses!
 The Lovely Jo Anderson Invited Vanessa and I to her 50th Birthday last Saturday night and we frocked up accordingly in a mixture of vintage and my Lacy's and after an hour and a half found her house.(we got lost!)Jo is a really talented Artist in her own right and has an amazing imagination!
Jo on the Right

advent calendar

her thoughtful displays

pretty dolls on the bed

some of her beautiful work 
So great party fun was had by all.Thanks JO for a great night.
Cheers all Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment