Friday 24 August 2012

A few changes and some photos

Hi Everyone,
We went to Glen Waverley as promised today and set up my vintage linen and lace space.
It looks quite good (even if I say so myself) and of course spent lots of money and took some photos.
The Linen and Lace space

The vintage lace umbrella

Up to 50% OFF Designer

Vintage Influence

Love these pillows

Suburban vintages red style (go Kelly)

Septembre vintage

Kens eclectic mix

Tamara's shabby vintage Junk
So off to find more goodies and head down to The Vintage Shed to catch up with the girls.
Cheers Lyn



1 comment:

  1. Hey Lyn....!!

    Sorry I missed you yesterday Lovey....I spent the day resting my back to ensure I could get 'busy with it' this weekend....!!!!!

    I'm off to GW this morning with Mr SVJ to hang my ladder & will go & check out your LINEN & LACE DELICIOUSNESS....The umbrella looks MANIFIQUE....That must have taken you ages to create....!!!!

    Enjoy your weekend....!!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah xx

    ReplyDelete