Monday 20 August 2012

More linen and lace

Hi Everyone ,
Yes I've been sewing again and working through my stash of linens and lace and making some quite nice items of clothing .
I have quite a large stash of laces {some in my life say too much}in order to get in to my sewing room and be able to sew without stepping over boxes of stuff I must use these things or sell them {bit of both}.
However the Estate that the last lot of lace came from is on again and I will have to make room for more to come in and wash and save many more pieces. such is life! So without further ado  here's some photos .
Lacy sleeveless vest

Full lace panel at back


Linen jacket

Lace detail on back

Pretty pocket

Tabard top

With lace skirt underneath

Pandora the 18yearold cat watching the procedure.

Hope you like, off to do some paperwork and take these things to Glen Waverley and The Vintage Emporium.                                                  Cheers all Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment